If you are a big fan of the excellent video site YouTube and love to watch funny, entertaining and exciting videos then we will bet this guide is perfect for you. You might have noticed that it is not possible to download YouTube videos via YouTube itself – only watch them online.
But most of us want to share our favourite YouTube videos with friends and sometimes copy the videos to MP4 players like an iPhone or iPad. To accommodate these wishes we have implemented a feature in Audials One, so it is very easy for the user to download YouTube videos and save them in either MP4 or WMV video files.
Audials One will quickly identify those YouTube videos you are playing in your browser and make sure they are downloaded to your computer. The process is fairly simple and if you follow these steps you are on the right track:
- Open Audials One.
- Shift to the “Save Music” window, which is available in the “Streaming” section.
- Click on “Video Recording”, if this feature is not already activated.
- Now you have to choose the profile (desired output video format) via the “Convert” option.
- Open your browser and visit YouTube. http://www.youtube.com/
- Now play all the videos you wish to download.
- Click on the squared “Download” button, which becomes visible in the top of the YouTube video.
- The video will be downloaded to your computer and saved in the chosen video format. The process can be observed via “Save Video”.
- After download is completed Audials One will pop up on the right side of the screen. You can play the video via Audials One or “drag” it to another program or handheld device like your iPhone etc.