If you desire to record movies from the online video streaming service Hulu.com, then we recommend you use the software Audials Moviebox.
The service Hulu offers a large selection of movies, TV shows, cartoon episodes like the Simpsons, documentaries, and much more. With Audials Moviebox installed you can easily record all content from Hulu being streamed to your computer.
Here is a description on how to record streaming movies from Hulu to your PC:
- Download Audials Moviebox. Install and start the software. Switch to the view “Saved Video”.
- Now select the profile with the output video format du wish to have the movies saved to e.g. MP4, MKV, AVI, etc.
- Open your browser and surf to the URL Hulu.com. Click on the button “Options” located on your right hand and choose the “opt-out” option. This will play the movie in another Window.
- Return to Audials Moviebox and click on the button called “Video Recording”. From the drop-down menu choose “Pick Videos”. Now depending on the browser you’re using click “Record from Chrome” or “Record using another browser”.
- Now play the movie via Hulu.com by clicking the button “Record Now”.
Audials Moviebox will identify the movie and start to download it to your computer. Please don’t use the computer while downloading movies.