Netflix is one of the most popular video streaming services in the world. The popularity of Netflix is mainly due to the fact that with a monthly subscription of only $7.99 you’ve access to huge selection of movies.
If you desire to record the movies streamed from Netflix and save them to video files on your computer, then you can read a description on how to record movies of Netflix here.
The easiest way to record movies from Netflix is to use the software Audials Moviebox.
- Download Audials Moviebox. Install and start the software.
- First thing to do is to switch to the view called “Save Video”. It is found in the section “Streaming”.
- Next select the profil with the desired output format e.g. MP3, AVI, MKV, etc. Then click “Convert”.
- Now open your browser. Surf to the site Netflix.com. Browser the catalogue and find the movie you wish to record. Pause the movie.
- Next click the button called “Video Recording”, which you’ll find in the upper part of your screen – then choose the option “Record from screen”.
- Now play the Netflix movie in your browser. Audials Moviebox will automatically identify the movie and start to record it.
- Wait until the movie has finished and please don’t use your computer meanwhile – the consequence could be that the quality is reduced.
When the recording process is completed you’ve to select the movie and click “Save”. The movie will now be saved in the chosen video format.