In this guide we’ll show how to rip and save the music streamed via Last.fm to MP3 audio files. For this guide we will use the Audials One.
It is actually very easy to rip and download music from Last.fm using Audials One. Audials One will automatically identify each song, or piece of music, streamed via your browser and to your computer. This feature enables Audials One to rip the song and save it to individual MP3 audio files – that means each song is saved individually and you are free to use it afterwards.
But enough of explanation and let’s get down to business. Follow the steps below and you will be able to rip all the music you want, while streaming it via Last.fm:
- Open Audials One
- Shift to the window called “Save Music”, which is located in the “Streaming” section.
- Click on “Audio Recording”, if this feature is not already activated.
- Now open your browser and visit Last.fm.
- Play all the music you want to listen to and rip via Lst.fm.
- Now Audials One will create a list in “Save Music” with all the played songs. You can keep track of the progress here.
- After download is completed the audio files will show on the right side.
- You are now able to play the files on your computer or “drag” them to another player, e.g. MP3 player or iPod, or just share them with your friends.
- The music will now be downloaded and converted to MP3. You can change this output format if you want.
- After the music is downloaded, you’re free to play it on your computer or copy it to your iPhone, laptop, or another electronic device.